Mathematics, English, General Science, Chemistry, Physics Teachers are required at the Danish school system Government of Punjab. The Danish Schooling system is one of the leading school systems of the government of Punjab. The teaching posts/vacancies are available at Jand district Attock for both girl’s and boys’ campuses. The detail of posts, prerequisites, monthly salaries, experiences, and qualifications is given below.
- Grade/ Monthly Salary: Pay Scale: OG-1
Salary: Rs. 40,000/month during the probation period and Rs.70,197 per month after confirmation of posts.
- Age Limit: maximum of 55 years.
- Qualification: Master’s degree with 2nd
- Experience: Teaching experience in renowned English medium conservatory with well-groomed disposition with progressive character. The candidates must have very good communication skills in English and socio-effective skills.
- General Science
- Social Studies
For all subjects, candidates must have a master’s degree in a relevant subject with 2nd division or 2.65 CGPA on a 4.0 scale or CGPA of 3.65 on a 5.0 scale. Candidates with Professional qualifications like B.Ed or M.Ed will be given preference. Interested candidates must provide character certificates from previous employers.
- Terms and Conditions:
- Interested applicants should apply with the application and detailed CV, 2 recent passport size pictures, attested copies of academic and experience certificates, CNIC copy to the office of principal Danish School (boy or girls), Jand, District Attock.
- Applicants must mention the post for which they are applied on the envelope.
- The due date for applying for teaching posts is the 30th of January 2021.
- Candidates have the option to apply in person during office hours.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test interview, the date of the test interview will be communicated later.
- All teaching posts will be filled purely on a contract basis initially for a period of two years.
- Candidates shortlisted for an interview will not be entitled to any TA/DA.
- Any application with false information or bogus credential will lead to the termination of the job as well as recovery of salary.
- All the posts are school-based but can be transferred to any branch of Danish schools throughout Punjab.
- Selected candidates will be required to furnished medical fitness certificate and police clearance certificate.
- Head of school/principal has the right to reject any candidates with telling reason and its decision will not be challengeable at any court of law.
- 2% disabled quota for all posts. Disabled candidates will provide a disability certificate.
- For any query and information applicant can call on the following number during office hours.
Boys Campus: 0572-770260
Girls Campus: 0572-770259
Danish School Attock Address: Near langar stop Jand, District Attock.