Commanding Officer CMH announced the post of nurses for Pakistani female citizens for CMH Sibbi Balochistan. Applicants must fulfill the following criteria to apply for the post of a nurse.
Basic Pay Scale: BPS-14
Number of posts: 03
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years. Age relaxation will be given according to government rules and regulations.
Qualification Required: BSc Nursing (Elective), Diploma in general nursing from an institution recognized by Pakistan nursing council. Institute must be registered with the Pakistan nursing council. The preference will be given to candidates having two to three clinical experience.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply.
- Selection will be purely on merit according to the government-approved quota.
- Interested candidates can send their application to commanding officer CMH Sibbi Balochistan up to 06 of February 2021.
- Applicant must attach 2 recent passport size photographs, attested copies of CNIC, academic certificates, and domicile certificate with application.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview on 09 of February 2021 at 8.00 a.m.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates coming for tests and interviews.
- For any Query, an applicant can contact the following mobile numbers.
To find the best job for you meeting your interest, Qualifications, and experiences in-country or company/organization of your choice please create your profile at www.thejobbazar.com as a candidate. We are going to promote our website where you will be contacted by thousands of employers. For the bright future in a reputed organization, you are advised to create your profile as a candidate at www.thejobbazar.com and upload your updated CV. Employers will search for your CV and if you fall within their requirements they will contact you. so please give your all information while completing your profile. if any query and please comment below.