Payroll manager required in Toronto, Canada with following details.
- High quality payroll on time
- daily contact with EY Canadian payroll team.
- Cooperative and Positive attitude.
- Develop internal EY and client realtionship.
- Guide junior and other staff
- Up to date on Canadian payroll trends.
- Collection of client data
- Maintain employees record in EY payroll database.
- Up to date payroll documentation.
- Decision making capability
- Reporting to payroll operation manager in Canada.
- Complex payroll knowledge across Canada (including Quebec)
- fluent in English and French.
- Knowlege of complete payroll cycle.
- proactive in problem solving
- Excellent analytical skills, Attention to details
- problem solving ability
- Collebrative approach
- Find new approacges.
Eduction and Experience
Bachelors degree with 5 years experience in payroll
How to apply
to apply for the job of Payroll Manager click the link below.