A full-time position as a dairy cattle farm operator has now become available to join our family farm in Timboon, in South West Victoria.
Salary: 62000 Australian dollars per year
Duty: 38 hours per week
Leave: 4 weeks per year
Since you’ll be serving the proprietor, The new hire needs to acquire the following criteria:
- Having at least two years of relevant experience in dairy form
2. Familiarity with Delevel pro herd management software
3. Genuine enthusiasm for the dairy sector
4. A valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation
5. Well-versed in the major operations of a dairy farm
6. Completed a course on management and milk production
7. Able to operate agricultural machinery
8. Outstanding abilities in both work and communication
9. Enjoys working with cows outside and has the skills necessary to collaborate with owners and other employees as well as to operate freely and without direct supervision.